Is Locked Down in Early Access or fully released ? I ask because in the "More Information" section the status is listed as "In Development".
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Locked Down is a pixelated platformer about caves, resilience, and adversity. Navigate through dark perilous caverns as you attempt to escape from the remains of an earthquake.
WASD or ARROW KEYS to move. SPACE to jump and Z to interact.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 CAD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for your comment!
Locked Down is indeed fully released, and the labelling mistake is simply a mishap on our part.
Sorry for any inconveniences and thanks again for spotting it! Have a nice day.
like the visuals
here is some feedback:
- the screen shake is very high
- sometimes you get stuck in enemies and cant jump or mine
- you can stick to walls
- the pickaxe range is short
- the mining animation is not that satisfying
- mining rocks just gives you extra score points and nothing more than that (like a chance to get more health or something like that)
hope the feedback helps :)
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
Quite a few of the issues and ideas you recommended have either been fixed or added into the final Locked Down release. I appreciate your beneficial feedback.
Once again, thank you for your comment and have a wonderful day!