Is Locked Down in Early Access or fully released ? I ask because in the "More Information" section the status is listed as "In Development".
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thank you for your comment!
Locked Down is indeed fully released, and the labelling mistake is simply a mishap on our part.
Sorry for any inconveniences and thanks again for spotting it! Have a nice day.
like the visuals
here is some feedback:
- the screen shake is very high
- sometimes you get stuck in enemies and cant jump or mine
- you can stick to walls
- the pickaxe range is short
- the mining animation is not that satisfying
- mining rocks just gives you extra score points and nothing more than that (like a chance to get more health or something like that)
hope the feedback helps :)
Thank you for your feedback and suggestions!
Quite a few of the issues and ideas you recommended have either been fixed or added into the final Locked Down release. I appreciate your beneficial feedback.
Once again, thank you for your comment and have a wonderful day!